Hailey Frydman graduated from York University in 2007 with a Bachelors in Kinesiology and Health Science but has been devoted to health and fitness as a life long journey. As a former competitive dancer, gymnast, dance teacher and gymnastics coach, fitness is more than a job for Hailey. It is a passion that she has fervently pursued as a career.
Through working with patients recovering from sports related injuries she has gained practical experience in rehabilitative health & wellness in a clinical setting, as well as aiding clients in their pursuit of higher level fitness.
Hailey believes that fitness is important and something that should be a source of fun and enjoyment! As such, she personalizes each session to fit her clients to create a positive fitness experience. Whatever your health and wellness goals, Hailey will ensure that you not only reach them but that you also enjoy the journey.
- Can-Fit-Pro Certified Personal Trainer and Fitness Instructor
- Fascial Stretch Therapist Level 1
- Certified Pilates Mat Instructor
- Certified Yoga Instructor
- Certified Zumba Instructor
- Level 2 Certified Coach with the National Coaching Certification Program
- Current Certification in Standard First Aid & CPR C